Reasons to choose finance with Divide Buy or Klarna
- No hidden fees and 0% interest APR
- Spreading costs of your purchase does not cost any more than paying upfront
- High success rates with both providers
- Quick applications
- Instant decisions and soft checks that don't affect credit scores
- No paperwork required
- All documents are in digital format and signed using e-signature
- Buyer protection guaranteed
Look out for the DivideBuy and Klarna button
What are the requirements for credit?
• Be aged between 18 and 75
• Be a permanent UK resident and have lived at your address for longer than one year
• Have a debit or credit card
• Have a valid UK telephone number
What’s the difference between Divide Buy and Klarna?
Klarna is up to 3 months interest-free on ANY amount! They also have an additional option to “buy now pay later” which essentially means when your goods are shipped you have 18 days in which to pay, giving our customers even more confidence in their purchase.
How to Apply
Once selected, a form will be generated allowing you to create an account and fill out relevant details. Once completed, the form will give its customers an instant decision. If you find you are eligible for this service, you will need to sign via an online e-signature and pay the first deposit upon completion.
Your items will be delivered to you as normal and you will not need to wait until you have paid off your order total to receive your goods.
Alternatively, if you need direct assistance with your form please visit the relevant website:
Divide Buy: dividebuy.co.uk
Will a credit check be performed?
Will I have to pay a deposit?
How many instalments can I Spread the Cost over?
What happens if I want to end my agreement early?
Are there any other charges or fees?
Instalment Plans are provided by Klarna and DivideBuy (DivideBuy is a trading name of Rematch Credit Limited, company number 08097204. Credit subject to status and age. Terms & conditions apply. Dependent on your credit score, you may be asked to pay a deposit or assign a guarantor. Rematch Credit is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, registered number 626266.)